Pt. C.L.S. Govt . college sector – 14, Karnal (2019-2020)
“Fit India Movement”
Schedule / plan for Fitness for college Students & Staff
Daily fitness Programme: for 30 minutes to 45 minutes
• Walking, brisk walking, Jogging and running etc.
• Calisthenics Exercises (without apparatus exercises)
• Aerobic Exercises – Long term Physical exercises
• Like –Long Distance Running, cycling,
swimming and playing Exercises /game etc.
• Dancing etc.
• Anaerobic Exercises :-
• Short time Exercises
• Wind Sprints
• Gym Exercises
• Weight Lifting and Power Lifting Exercises
• Circuit training Exercises:-
• Calisthenics Exercises in a circle.
• Gym exercises in circle on various stations of gym.
• Yoga Exercises :-
• Cultural and corrective Asanas for stretching and physical Efficiency.
• Relaxing Assana for the Relaxation of the body like savasana
• Meditative Asanas for mental peace etc.like
Anulom-vilom, kapal-bhati and suddhi-kiryas etc.
• Pranayama for mental peace and control over the breathing process
(Dr . Vinod Chahal)