Govt. College Mandi Hariya (Ch. Dadri) is situated in the rural areas of Charkhi Dadri district of Haryana on Loharu – Charkhi Dadri road. This is the result of the efforts made by Govt. Of Haryana for developement of rural youth in the field of Higher Education. This college has been started in the academic session 2018-19.
Currently this college is being run in the building of Govt. Middle School, Mandi Hariya. The atmosphere of the premises of the college is very cool. We are doing
Staff meeting was conducted by Principal Dr Sunita Yadav on dated 05.10.2018. Following agendas/issues have been discussed during the meeting:
1. Issue of students’ attendance was discussed. About 75% of total attendance is minimum requirement to attempt in final examination.
2. Mentor groups were made and assigned to the teaching faculties to mentor them.
3. Bio metric attendance for all staff members is mandatory as per direction of Chief Additional Secretary (CAS), Higher Education Haryana. It was decided to set up bio metric attendance equipment as soon as early.
4. It was decided to prepare weekly lesson plan of all subject by concerned teachers.
5. It was also discussed that teachers should facilitate the students, so that they can perform better in cultural and sports activities.
6. It was decided to appoint one computer teacher to teach computer subject in B.A. I and B.Com I.