Name of the Activity
No. of Beneficiaries
02.07.2015 to 16.07.2015
Teaching for odd semesters begins
17.07.2015 to 18.11.2015
Quiz Contest (Deptt of History)
Declamation Competetion (Deptt. of History)
Quiz Contest of class B.A. I (Deptt. of History)
Debate Competetion (Deptt. of Hostory)
Paper Reading and Slogan Writing Competetion (Deptt. of Commerce)
Declamation Contest (Computer Science)
Red Cross and Red Ribbon Soc.
Essay Writing Competition (Psy.)
Competition in light music based on classical music
Playing Tunes of film songs on sitar
Two Days Workshop
26-09-2014 to 27-09-2014
Paper Writing Contest (Eco.)
Definition Writing Competition (Psy.)
Speech Competition on Yuva and Bhartiya Rajniti (Pol. Sc.)
Speech Competition (Pol. Sc.)
Extension Lecture (History)
Placement Cell Activity (Extension Lectures )
Interview Skills and Communication Cells
Job Opportunities after Graduation
How to gain Success
Bank on Mobile
Anger and Stress Management
The Contemporary Career Choice: The Art of choosing right career
Motivation: A ladder of Success
Skill based Education for Youth
Communication Skills: A ladder of Career Development
Job Opportunities in the field of Law
Science Exhibition of Various Deptt.(Geo. Physics, Chemistry,Computer Science and Psychology.)
Extension. Lecture on Women Empowerment
Teaching for even semesters begins
Quiz Contest (Hist.)
27 Paper Reading Contest (Commerce) February, 2015
28 Quiz Contest(Commerce) February, 2015
Playing Classical and Semi- Classical tunes on musical instruments
Extension Lecture (Deptt. of History)
Quiz (Deptt. of English)
Intra College Quiz Competition(Geo.)
Extension Lecture (Geo.)
Essay Writing Contest (Pol. Sc.)
Stage Performance (Raga Competition)
Quiz Contest (Economics)
Quiz Contest (Computer Science)
Quiz Contest (Music- Instrument)
Quiz Contest (Music- Vocal)
Essay Writing Competition(Commerce)
Quiz (Pol. Sc.)
Paper Presentation (Computer Science)
Declamation Contest (Economics)
30.04.2015 to 19.05.2015
After Theory Examinations
Department of Political Science and Psychology :
· A quiz contest was organized on dated 31-03-2017 with collaboration of Deptt. Political Science and Psychology in which 06 team have participated. Each team consisted of three students. The student showed keen interest in the activity.
Department of Psychology :
· Science Exhibition and quiz contest were organized in the department of Psychology on dated 31-01-2017 and 31-03-2017 respectively.
Department of Computer Science :
· Department of Computer Science has organized an event “Cashless week celebrate” from 20-01-2017 to 27-01-2017 as par the guidelines of Higher Education Haryana, Panchkula. In this event, the student were awared about various modes of cashless transaction like USSD, POS, UPI, E-wallet, AEPS, Bhim android application. The students were also informed about the web portal of MHRD regarding VISAKA (Vitiya Saksharta Abhiyaan) and encouraged them to register with the portal and educate their villagers, families and their acquaintances.
· The department of Computer Science participated in college level Science Exhibition which is organized in S.U.S. Govt. College, Matak Majri (Karnal) on 30-01-2017. The student of BCA, B.Sc. presented near about 20 project based on animation Atificial Intelligence in Science Exhibition.
Department of Philosophy
· A extension lecture was organized on the topic “Yoga and Meditation” on 22-09-2016 by the department of Philosophy and Music. Prof. Raj Kumar, Deptt. of Psychology, K.U.K. has discussed the topic with students.
· A speech competition was organization on the anniversary of Shaheed Bhagat Singh on dated 27-09-2016 in collaboration with Deptt. of Philosophy and Deptt. of History. The topic of the event was “Contribution of Freedom Fighters in Independence Compagain”.
· A quiz contest was organized in S.U.S. Govt. College, Matak Majri (Karnal) on dated 13-10-2016 by the Deptt. of Phylosophy, Political Science and History.
· A quiz contest was organized in deptt. of Philosophy on dated 05-04-2017. The students showed keen interest in it.
Department of Music and Sanskrit:
· The Deptt. of Music presented National Anthem on Independence day 15th August 2016. Nearly 20 students have participate in it.
· The students of Music have participated in state level singing competition ‘Yaad Kraro Kurbani’ on dated 23-08-2016 at G.C. W. Karnal.
· A quiz contest was organized in Deptt. of Music of S.U.S. Govt. College Matak Majri (Karnal) on dated 06-09-2016. Three teams have participated in the contest. Each team consist of six student.
· The Deptt. of Music got 2nd prize in competition which is organized at Arya Adarsh Girl College, Matloda (Panipat).
· Junaid Yassi and Sajid Khan, students of Music deptt., got 4th position in ‘Haryanavi Gajal and Haryanavi Ragni respectively in Haryana Day celebration ‘Ratnavali’ on dated 24-10-2016 to 27-10-2016.
· Deptt. of Music organized an activity on 14-02-2017 in the celebration of Haryana Golden Jublee in which Pandit Harinder Sharma, Retd. Principal has presented in Tabla and Sitar Vadan.
· ‘A 5th Ratnavali Youth Saang Festival’ was organized at S.U.S Govt. College Matak Majri (Karnal) from 06-03-2017 to 09-03-2017. This event is sponsored by K.U.K.
· 12 Students of S.U.S. Govt. College, Matak Majri (Karnal) have participated in ‘Sovarni Sanskrit Geetanjli Programme’ on dated 18-03-2017. In this competition, Sanskrit Kawali get the first prize.
· A quiz contest was organized in Deptt. of Music on dated 22-03-2017. The students showed keen interest in this event.
· The student of Music deptt. present ‘Alankar’ at stage on dated 03-04-2017. Students got 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize.
Department of Geography
· The Deptt. of Geography has participated in Science Exhibition on dated 30-01-2017 at S.U.S. Govt. College Matak Majri (Karnal)
· A quiz contest was organized by the Deptt. of Geography on dated 21-03-2017.
· A declamation contest was conducted on dated 03-03-2017 in Deptt. of Geography.
· A debate competition was organized on 06-04-2017 at Deptt. of Geography of S.U.S. Govt. College Matak Majri (Karnal)
Women Cell (2016-17)
Report of ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padao’ campaign for the months of Nov., Dec. 2016 and January 2017.
On November 09,2016, a group discussion was organized on the importance of saving and educating girl child by the Women Cell in the college. Four groups from different streams participated in the same.
1) On January 02,2017, the NSS volunteerd of Unit I were divided into 10 small groups of 5 girls each. It was decided that every 2nd and 4th Saturday the volunteers would go to the nearby villages like Indergarh, Muradgarh, Khera etc. to create awareness regarding the ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padao’ campaign. Accordingly they visited the villages on 14th &28th January and 11th February. The same is to be followed for the rest of the session.
From Jan 02, 2017 a cutting, tailoring & dress making programme was started in the college for that purpose to searing machines were purchased. The classes continued for 36 days.
The following activities were organized in the college.
1. On 06-08-2016, our worthy Principal, Dr. Ranbir Singh, Mrs. Veermati Saharn and Dr. Mamta addressed the students on the topic of ‘Beti Bachao, Beti Padho’ The students took an oath that they will do their best to save the girl child and educate her.
2. On the ‘talent search competition’ organized in the college on 16-09-2016 and 17-09-2016, speech and poetry recitation competition on ‘Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao’ were conducted. A skit was also staged on the topic. It helped to create awareness among the students.
3. On 07-10-2016, a poster making competition was organized. A number of girl students participated in the same.
4. The ways and benefit of saving and educating girl child were discussed in the respective tutorial groups. Students came up with their own views generated from their experiences from their surroundings.
Jasbeer ( B.Com.) 3rd year student got 3rd position in All India Inter University Kayaking Championship held at Pong Dam (H.P.)on dated 16/9/16to18/9/16.
An activity of Programming Skill Development was organized on 13/10/2016 in Department of Computer Science. The students of B.Sc. (Computer Sc.) and BCA have participated in this activity. The Principal (Dr. Ranbir Singh) have appreciated the participation of students and motivate them to organize more activities in the departmet in future.
Department of Computer Science
Participation in the District Level Science Quiz 2014-15
On the occasion of Teacher’s Day 05-09-2014 Dept. of Science & Technology Haryana has organized science quiz competition 2014-15 at Pt. Chiranji Lal Sharma Govt. (PG) College Karnal. Students of various streams participated in this event of this college.
The Declamation Activity is organized in Deptt. of Computer Science on 15 Sept. 2014. All the students of BCA and B.SC (computer science) have participated in the activity. The theme of activity was on the following topics:
Department of Music
Department of Political Science
A quiz competition was organized of B.A.Ist year on dated 3.4.15 by the Department of Political Science in which fourteen students participated. Students who won the Prizes are as
First Prize Lakshmi Roll No. 1574
Second Prize Kanwar Bhan Roll No. 1039
Third Prize Upasana Roll No. 1575
A quiz competition was organized of B.A.IInd year on dated 6.4.15 by the Department of Political Science in which twelve students participated. Students who won the Prizes are as
First Prize Sarita Roll No. 2592
Second Prize Manjit Roll No. 2557
Third Prize Gurdeep Roll No. 2070
A quiz competition was organized of B.A.III year on dated 25.3.15 by the Department of Political Science in which sixteen students participated. Students who won the Prizes are as
First Prize Kusam Roll No. 3515
Second Prize Neha Roll No. 3575
Third Prize Susma Roll No. 3516
A paper reading competition was organized of dated 8.4.15 by the Department of Political Science in which ten students participated. Students who won the Prizes are as
First Prize Gurdeep Roll No. 2070
Second Prize Sarita Roll No. 2592
Third Prize Priyanka Roll No. 2519
A Science Exhibition was organized in the college on dated 05-11-2014 in which following departments participated.
3. Computer Science
Dr. Ranbir Singh, Principal inaugurated the event and motivated the students to take part in such type of events. Students from various streams prepared the models related to their subjects which was appreciated by the Principal. On this occasion faculty members were presents.
Department of Psychology
Essay writing competition
An Essay writing competition organized by the department of Psychology on 18.09.2014.Total 19 students participated in the competition.Resultsof the competitionas follows.
Name Class Roll No. Position
Annu B.A III 3542 1st
Rittika B.A III 3547 2nd
Neha B.A II 2527 2nd
Upasana B.A I 1575 3rd
Ritu B.A III 3529 3rd
Definition writing competition
A definition writing competition was organized by the department of psychology on 14.10.2014. 25 students participated in the competition. Results of the activity as follows:-
Ritika B.A III 3547 1st
Anju rani B.A I 1506 2nd
Sonia B.A III 3604 3rd
Inter class science exhibition was organized on 5.11.2014. in the college total 20 students participated in this exhibition. Principal Dr. Ranbir Singh inaugurate the exhibition Dr. MamtaSharma, A/Prof of English, Mrs. Anita, A/Prof of Economics & Mrs. Poonam Rani, A/Prof of Psychology were the judges of the exhibition in the subject of Psychology. Results as follows:-
S.No. Name Class Topic Position
1. Deeksha&Krishan B.A III Stroop Effect 1st
2 Gulphshan&Shabnam B.A I Theories of Emotion 2nd
3. Pradeep &Ravinder B.A I Human Eye 3rd
4. Anju Rani Best Explanation
An interclass Declamation contest was organized on 18.13.2015 in department of Psychology, S.U.S. Govt. College MatakMajri (Indri). Topics of contest was Mental Retardation, creative thinking, Emotional individual Differences, creative thinking youth & Aggression, Guidance in general etc. Mrs. BirInder Kaur, Dr. Mamtasharma& Mrs. Shama was the judges of the contest Mrs. Poonam Bhandari played an important role of stage secretary Dr. PunamBagi& Dr. Rooplal Malik Motivated the students for these types of activities Approximately 70 students was present in the activity and 09 student participating in the contest.Results as follows.
1. Anju B.A I Creative thinking 1st
2. Neha B.A II Youth & Aggression 2nd
3. Laxmi B.A I Emotional Intelligence 3rd
An inter class quiz contest was organized on 01.04.2015 by the department of Psychology. Total five teams participated in the contest. Dr. PunamBagi was the quiz master. Principal, Dr. Ranbir Singh distributed the prize of the various activities of the department worthy Principal sir congratulated the participants and appreciated their work. Mrs. Poonam Rani thanked principal sir and the staff, students. Results of the quiz contests as follows:-
S.No. Name Roll No. Team Position
1. Anju 1506 C 1st
2. Ritu 3529 C 1st
3. Priti 2541 C 1st
4. Jyoti 1520 D 2nd
5. Pradeep 1077 D 2nd
6. Sonia 3551 D 2nd
7. Laxmi 1574 B 3rd
8. Anu 3520 B 3rd
9. Shiwani 2535 B 3rd
Department of English
Extension lecture on “Enhancing Word Power”
On 29.09.2014 an extension lecture on “Enhancing Word Power” was organized by English Literary Society the lecture was delivered by Mr. Vimalkumar, in expert in Vocabulary and word formation. He had a full length dictionary discovered for forming different types of words. He classified words into different categories of noun, adjective, verb etc. the students learnt different techniques for word formation.
English literary society organized an inter class Quiz competition on 16.03.2015. six teams from different classes participated. The winner teams of the competition were:-
Lakhwinder (Roll No. 3562)
Shivani (Roll No. 3592)
Anu (Roll No. 3582)
Indu (Roll No. 3565)
Deeksha (Roll No. 3503)
Ritu (Roll No. 3529)
Davender (Roll No. 3008)
Kaka Singh (Roll No. 3005)
Vinod Kumar (Roll No.3089)
Yuva Tarang was organized in the college on dated 27.03.2015. Dr. Yogeshwar Joshi, Member cultural committee Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra & Principal B.P.R. College,Kurukshetra was the chief guest of this occasion. Different types of activities were performed by the students like Group Songs, Mime, Mono Acting, Skit, Group Dance, Mimicry, Haryanvi folk song, Instrumental Music and Western Song.
Dr. Ranbir Singh, Principal of the college thanks the Government of Haryana and Department of Higher Education for providing money to organize this function in the college.Dr. Yogeshwar Joshi, Chief Guest and Dr. Ranbir Singh, Principal of the college distributed the prizes to the winning students.
Department of History
An extension lecture was organized at the college by the department of History on dated 18.02.2015.Dr Ranbir Singh, Principal of the college and Dr. Amarjeet Singh, Prof. & Chairman of Department of History,Kurukshetra University,Kurukshetra express their views.
He delivered the lecture specially on the Quit India Movement and Indian National Movement. All the students attend the lecture with keen interest. Dr Ranbir Singh, Principal of the college addresses the students to remember the main events of the history and get inspired at the end.
A quiz contest was organized in the college by the department of History on dated 19.03.2015 in which about 120 students participated. Sh. Rajesh Ranjha, Assistant Prof. of the college asked the various question about the history from the students.
Department of Hindi
A National Seminar was organized by the Hindi Department of this college on dated 21.2.2015 sponsored by the Department of Higher Education , Panchkula (Haryana).
Professor Arun, a renowned economist addressed on the Globalization and Hindi Kavita that we are in need of labour globalization instead of capital. A third world countries can progress only when we should not follow the policies of globalization blindly but we should follow according to the local requirements.
Prof Ajay Tiwari, University of Delhi, Prof. Ramma Shashi Dhar, BHU, Prof.Neeraj, JMI, New Delhi, and Prof.Subhash, K.U.Kurukshetra while addressing to the participants said that literature is the voice of exploited, victim and last person. There is a huge gap between the rich and poor people. The Kavita (poem) will always oppose the society unless and until this gap is not filled.
Dr. Ranbir Singh, Principal of the college thanks all the Professors, Scholars and the participants . Dr. Krishan Kumar, Associate Professor was the convener of the seminar.
College Activity 2016-17
Subject Society Activities (2018-19)
1. Department of Computer Science
1. Paper Presentation on 21-9-2018
2. Programming Skils/Testing on 22-10-2018.
2. Department of ECONOMICS
Economics association organised two activities upto Nov.2018.
1. Declamation Contest (21-8-2018)
2. Quiz Competition (10-9-2018)
3. Department of Philosophy
Quiz Contest on 11-9-2018
Declamation Contest on 6-10-2018
4.Department of History
Quiz Contest 11-9-2018
Debate Competition 27-9-2018
5. Department of Commerce
Poster Making Competition on 12-10-2018
6. Department of English
1. Quiz Competition 25-10-2018 1st Team C (Aarti,Mohini,Rajni)
2nd Team E (Naseema,Neha, Priti)
3rd Team B (Suvarshi,Sweety,Pooja)
2. Declamation 29-10-2018 1st Varsha (BA-1)
2nd Kirti (BA-1)
3rd Kiran (BA-1)
7. Department of Mathematics
1. Essay Writing Contest on 18-10-2018
2. Quiz Contest on 29-10-2018
8. Department of Music (vocal)
3-10-2018 Quiz Competition ( BA-I/III/V )SEM.
11-10-2018 Stage Performance (BA-III/V)SEM.
9.Department of Psychology
Poster Making Competition on 1-10-2018
Quiz Competition on 6-10-2018
10. Department of Sanskrit
1. (23 -8-2018 to 29-8-2018 ) Haryana Sanskrit Academic, Panchkula
1. 23-8-18 Essay Writing
2. 24-8-18 Quiz Competition
3. 25-8-18 Speech Competition
4. 27-8-18 Slogan Writing Competition
5. 28-8-18 Shalok uchharan Competition
2. on 4-10-2018 Shalok Writing Competition
11. Department of Music (Instrumental)
1. 15-8-18 Independance Day Celebration
2. 27-8-18 Quiz Competition
3. 15-9-18 Talent Show
4. 24-9-18 Debate Competition
5. 8-10-18 to 10-10-18 Regional Programe for youth.
12. Department of Hindi
1. On 4-8-2018 Essay writing Competition
1st Meenakshi BA-II
2nd Rajni BA-III
3rd Priyanka BA-III
2. On 13-9-2018 National Seminar
3. On 14-9-2018 Celebrate Hindi Day
Various Competition were organized. i.e Poem Competion,Speech Competition, Slogan Competion.
13. Department of Political Science
1. Quiz Competition 10-9-2018
2. Paper Reading Competition 5-10-2018
14. Department of Physical Education
1. Annual Athletic Meet was organized on Dated from 2 November 2018 to 3 November 2018.
2. Participation in State Level Wrestling Championship Sponsered by DHE at Govt. College Israna (Panipat).
15. Department of Physics
Following activities were conducted in collaboration with the Department of Chemistry during the odd semester:
Activity In charge: Sh. Suresh Kumar
No. of Participants: 23
Activity: Posters invited on current topics in science and technology. Best posters awarded.
Activity In charge: Dr. Deepa
No. of Participants: 27
Activity: Collages Invited on relevant topics in science and technology. Best collages awarded.
No. of Participants: 58
Activity: Projects with innovative ideas specifically useful for the society invited from the students. Best projects awarded.
No. of Participants: 25
Activity: Essays invited on the topics related to science and technology. Best essays awarded.
Activity In charge: Sh. Gulab Singh
No. of Participants: 61
Activity: Interesting science fictions from literature read out to students by each one of the science faculty members to familiarize the students with the concept of science fiction.
No. of Participants: 12
Activity: Participants asked to write a science fiction in fixed time (1 hr). Best fictions awarded.
16. Department of Chemistry
Following activities were conducted in collaboration with the Department of Physics during the odd semester:
17. Department of Geography
Quiz Competition on 8-10-2018
Tutorial Group Record
1. First Tutorial group was organized on 6-10-2017 and following topics were discussed:-
(a) Water Conservation Methods
(b) Importance of Plantation
2. Second Tutorial Group was organized on 27-01-2018, in which Academic Performance of the students had been collected.
3. Third Tutorial group was organized on 24-02-2018, and the following topics were discussed:-
(a) Reason behind students absence in classroom.
(b) Increasing Misuse of Mobile Phones by students in college Campus.
4. Fourth Tutorial group was organized on 22-03-2018, in which Shramdaan is given by students as well as Faculty members under P.M. 's Scheme "Suachhata Abhiyan" in college campus.
1. First Tutorial Group was organized on 20-09-2018.
The following topics were discussed in this group:-
(a) To maintain discipline and cleanliness in college.
(b) To Prevent use of Plastic.
2. Second Tutorial group was organized on 23-10-2018 and topics were discussed in this group:-
(a) Compulsion of 75% attendence of students for semester examination.
(b) Prevention misuse of Mobile in college Campus.
(c) To give the information regarding rules of re-admission to students.
(d) Regarding compulsion to carry Identity Card for students.
Tutorial Group (Held on 07-1-2019)
Under P.M. Modi's "Swachch Bharat Abhiyaan" , Shaheed Udham Singh Government College Matak Majri ,Indri (Karnal) organized cleanliness campaign in the college campus on January 07,2019. In the guidence of the Mentor, all the students did "Shrmdaan" in afternoon from 2 O'clock to 3O'clock.
Principal Dr. Surender Singh and vice Principal Dr. Jasbir Kaur motivated and inspired all students for cleanliness in their message. All the teachers and students actively participated in cleanliness campaign and they all looked enthusiastic about the campaign and collectively clean the college.
Tutorial Group (18/02/2019)
Second Tutorial Group /Mentor Group was organized on dated 18-2-2019 in which the folowing topics were discussed:-
1. Regarding compulsion of attendance of the students in classes.
2. To maintain cleanliness in the college.
3. To encourage the students for participation in subject society activities.
4. There is one test and two Assignments are compulsory in each subject.
5. EVS Exam for Class BA-I students will be held in last week of March 2019.
आज दिनांक 6/03/2019 को शहीद उधम सिंह राजकीय महाविधालय मटक माजरी (इंद्री) में Electoral Club के तत्वाधान में 'मतदाता जागरूकता रैली' आयोजित की गई। रैली का शुभारम्भ महाविद्यालय की कार्यवाहक प्राचार्य डॉ जसबीर कौर ने हरी झंडी दिखा कर किया एवं रैली के दौरान डॉ जसबीर कौर, डॉ राजीव गुप्ता, डॉ सुरेंद्र सिंह, डॉ अनिल व अन्य प्राध्यापकगण भी साथ रहे। रैली महाविद्यालय प्रागण से शुरू होकर मटक माजरी, इंद्री मार्किट से होती हुए इंद्री बस अड्डा होकर वापिस महाविद्यालय पहुंची। महाविद्यालय के लगभग 150 छात्र-छात्राओं ने लगभग 6 किलोमीटर का सफर करते हुए आम जनता को आने वाले चुनाव में बढ़-चढ़कर मतदान करने के लिए प्रोत्साहन एवं जागरूक किया। रैली को सफल बनाने में महाविद्यालय के सभी शिक्षकों का सार्थक योगदान रहा। रैली को Electoral Club की संयोजिका डॉ अनिल कुमारी एवं प्राचार्य डॉ जसबीर कौर ने सम्बोधित करते हुए लोकतंत्र में मतदान एवं मतदाताओं के योगदान एवं नए मतदाताओं की भागीदारी के महत्व पर प्रकाश डाला एवं छात्र-छात्राओं को अपनी वोट बनवाने के लिए प्रोत्साहित किया। रैली में विद्यार्थियों ने बड़े जोश के साथ नारे लगाए एवं नगरवासियो को भी मतदान व वोट बनवाने के लिए प्रोत्साहित किया। रैली में इस अवसर पर मुख्यतः Electoral Club के सदस्य डॉ. अनिल कुमारी, डॉ. नीतिका, प्रो. प्रदीप भारतीय, प्रो. मंजू सैनी, प्रो. रजनी, प्रो. हरीश कुमार मौजूद रहे।
Tutorial classes conducted on 27.08.2019 and issues like registration on NAD,internal assessment and assignment and indiscipline and parking issues were elobarated in this tutorial group.
Subject Society Activities (2019-20)
1. Department of Commerce:-
Rangoli Competiton, Poster making Competition And Essay Writing Competition were organised by commerce subject society on 18-10-2019 in Shaheed Udham Singh Govt. College Matak Majri, Indri (Karnal).
SHRAM DHAN Programme
As per Memo No. 11/3-2020 NCC (3) dated 15/02/2020 (copy attached), the following committee constitute for sports ground activities, campus lawn/park, Library, Plantation, Help Desk at Govt. Hospitals, Adoption of elderly, monitorings of ladies special buses for girls students, awareness against the dangerous effect of drugs Addiction, Awareness against stubble burning as per scheduled provided by the DGHE, Haryana, Panchkula. It is also advised to the committee for the above activities action report also submitted to the undersigned and to the higher authorities and on Web portal of the college
1. Dr. Ranbir Singh, NCC Officer
2. Dr. Harish, NSS Programme Officer
3. Ms. Rajni, NSS Programme Officer
4. Ms. Mamta, NSS Programme Officer
5. Ms. Babita, Incharge Women Cell
6. Dr. Baljinder Saini, Convener Beautification & Cleanliness committee
SHRAM DHAN Programme will start from 20th Feb. 2020 and ends on 1st March 2020.