Sports Facility in College Campus
All Track & field events in Athletics
Yoga / Judo / Wrestling Mats
Achievements of the college for the session 2019-20
Annual athletic Meet of the college was held on 19.02.2020 to 20.02.2020. Chief Guest at the opening Ceremony were Sh. Sunder Singh, Arjuna Awardee (Kabaddi) and on closing ceremony Ms. Ritu Dahiya, International player (Horse Riding). Best athletes of the event were Mr. Bunty Kumar (Boys) and Ms. Mushkan (Girls). Information Regarding player is as under:
Name of students
District level (Khel Mahakhumb)
Kayaking & Caoeing
Participated in All India inter-University Championship held at Udaypur (Rajasthan)
Achievements of the college for the session 2018-19
Annual athletic Meet of the college was held on 02.11.2018 to 03.11.2018. Chief Guest at the opening Ceremony were Sh. Anoop Singh Dahiya, Dronacharya Awardee (wrestling) and on closing ceremony Ms. Jasjeet Kaur, Arjuna Awardee (Hockey). Best athletes of the event were Mr. Sahil (Boys) and Ms. Nisha Rani (Girls).
Achievements of the college for the session 2017-18
Best Athlete (Boys) : Mohit (B.Sc. 1st (Medical)
Best Athlete (Girls) : Payal (BA 2nd)
1. Thirteen Teams participated in various sports events organized by KUK.
2. Gurmeet Singh of class BA 3rd participated in inter college Wrestling championship organized by KUK and secured “FIRST Position” in heavy weight category.
3. Football Team of college secured “Third position” in zonal tournament.
4. Five member Team of the college participated in inter college cross country tournament organized by KUK and secured “Third Position” in this event.
5. In inter college Boxing Championship Rahul secured 2nd position and Dilshad & Babita secured 3rd position in this event organized by KUK.
College Organized State Level Inter College Volleyball (M&W) Championship in March 2017 and Same Event for the session 2017-18 will be organized from March 13-16, 2018.