A student seeking admission in the College must read the following instructions carefully before filing admission/application form online:-
1. Filling up of online admission forms will start w.e.f 6th June, 2018 and the last date for applying on-line will be 22 June, 2018 (12:00 p.m. midnight).
2. Aadhar No. and bank account number of the applicant are Mandatory.
3. Photograph and scanned signatures of the applicant are Mandatory.
4. Mobile number is Mandatory as the candidate will be intimated through SMS after each successful step.
5. The "Merit list(s)" will be available on the Web Portal of Higher Education Department, Haryana [www.highereduhry.com] as well on the College notice boards. An SMS will also be sent to all eligible candidates for the same.
6. It shall be mandatory for all the applicants to submit the hard copy of Admission/Application Form along with the photocopies of all the relevant documents in College at the time of admission only ( not on an early date).
7. Admission schedules and generation of Merit lists will be in accordance with the Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra / Haryana Govt. guidelines.
8. The applicant must fill the Admission/Application Form very carefully and he/she must check all the details before saving the same online. The applicant will also be warned for correctness of mandatory fields through pop ups at least thrice before saving the Admission/Application/ Registration Form.
1. Admission/Application form.
2. Photographs of the applicant (Four).
3. Original and Self-Attested Photocopies of 10th Certificate (One).
4. Original and Self-Attested Photocopies of 10+2 Certificate (Two).
5. Original and Self-Attested Photocopies of Category/Caste Certificate (One).
6. Original and Self-Attested Photocopies of Certificates in respect of Weightage claimed like NCC, NSS Related etc. (One each).
7. Original and Self-Attested Photocopies of Migration Certificate (One) (Migration Certificate is not applicable if the applicant has passed 10+2 from Haryana Board).
8. Original and Self-Attested Photocopies of Aadhar Card (Two).
9. Original and Self-Attested Photocopies of First page of Applicant’s Bank Pass Book (Two).
10. Original and Self-Attested Photocopies of Minority/PH Certificate, if applicable (One).
11.Original Character Certificate.
Tentative Schedule for Centralized online admission 2018-19 for UG classes