Social Science Society
Activities Organized in 2019-20 Session:
Winners of Poster Making:-
Winners of Collage Making:-
Winners of Slogan Wriring:-
Winners of Essay Writing:-
2. On 17.09.2019, A rally was organized by women cell forBETI BACHAO BETI PADHAO under the guidance of Principal Sunita Devi.
Activities Organized in 2018-19 Session
2. On 04.02.2019, Gyan-VighanJathha conducted by Haryana Gyan-VighanSamiti reached to GCW Tosham on 04 Febraury in which many artists gave message to students through play, songs, drama, ragnietc about social evils prevalent in society.
Activities Organized in 2017-18 Session:
Winners of the following events:
1.Nisha BCOM I 1353820014
2.Anuradha BCOM II 943610001
3. Manisha B.Sc I 1466120029
1.Suruchi BCOM III 2501
2.Neha BCOM I 1353820064
3.Priyanka BCOM II 943610017
1.Nisha BSC II 1058610042
2. Yogita BA III 1028
3. Lalita BCOM I 135380043
2. On 22.09.2017, An Extension Lecture on Awareness of Constitutional Rights and duties of Women by Dr.SudhirMudgil was organized.
4. On 15.02.2018, An Extension Lecture by Dr. Kritika delivered a ppt presentation on Gender Inequality, Female Foeticide, Dowry System
Activities Organized during 2016-17:-
Following members acted as Judges and selected the winners:
Dr. Vibha (English)
Smt. Reena (Physics)
2. On 10.09.2016, Card making and Best out of waste competition was organized.
Smt. Neeru (English)
Best Out Of Waste
Activities Organized in 2015-16:-
2. 0n 04-09-2015 Slogan writing, Poster making, Essay writing, Painting and Rangoli) programmes were organized in campus on teacher day.
Judgement Committee of slogan writing:-
Judgement Committee of Poster Making
Judgement Committee of Painting
Judgement Committee of Essay writing
Judgement Committee of Rangoli
4. On 24-10-2015 A Quiz contest was being organized in which 8 teams participated on social issues,
IshaChoudhary and Pardeep Kumar (Asst Prof in Commerce)
Parul BCOM I 2022
Varsha BCOM II 2120
Neelam BCOM III 2205
6. On 8-3-16, Slogan writing competition was organized on International Women Day on Women education, empowerment and women rights and duties.
Activities Organized in 2014-15 Session:
2. On 17-01-2015 An extension lecture was organized on AIDS awareness programme in which Dr. Asha from CHC Tosham delivered lecture on AIDS awareness programme.