IBPS RRB PO Clerk Registration 2023, Notification, Eligibility Criteria: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is conducting the recruitment procedure to hire candidates for the post of Probationary officer in the Regional Rural Banks of India. So if you are an aspirant who is aspiring to apply for the post of Probationary Officer then you can easily apply online.
There are a total of 8612 vacancies for the post of Probationary Officer so if you wanted to get details about the registration process then you can read the article to gain knowledge. There are almost 43 banks which are participating in this recruitment process so aspirants who want to apply to different banks then they shall check the names of the banks easily.
IBPS RRB PO Clerk Registration 2023
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released a notification regarding the RRB PO post so if you wanted to know about the notification, Eligibility Criteria, process of filling out the application form, Important dates and names of the banks then you can read the below sections of the article to get information.
The IBPS RRB Po exam Application form has been started from the 1st of June 2023 and students can fill out the application form online. The IBPS is conducting the examination for Scale 1, 2 and 3 for the post of officers in the RRB of India. The last date for filling out the application form for the post of IBPS RRB PO Clerk 2023 is the 21st of June 2023. The Board will conduct the Prelims and Mains Exam to hire officers at different level banks in India.
IBPS RRB PO Clerk Registration 2023 – Overview
|Name of the Post||IBPS RRB Probationary Officers 2023|
|Number of vacancies||8612 Posts|
|Name of the Board||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Number of Banks||43|
|Mode of filling application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Online and Offline both|
|Recruitment Process||Mode of filling the application|
|Application form Date||1st of June 2023 to 21st of June 2023|
IBPS RRB PO Clerk Notification 2023
The IBPS released a notification regarding the RRB PO Clerk 2023 on the 1st of June 2023. The board has announced that candidates who want to fill out the application form can fill out the application from the 1st of June 2023 to the 21st of June for the post of Probationary Officer in Regional Rural Banks. There are a total of 8612 vacancies among 43 banks in India. The IBPS has also informed the eligibility criteria and other details in the Notification. You can also check the notification for further details or you can check this article to get information.
IBPS RRB PO Eligibility Criteria 2023
The Eligibility Criteria for the Posts of Probationary officers in Regional Rural Banks of India are set by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection and if you wanted to check the eligibility criteria then you can easily check them below:-
Candidates must be a citizen of India or a Subject of Bhutan, Nepal or a person of Indian origin who has been permanently settled in India.
- For Scale 1 Officer- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and must not exceed 30 years of age.
- For Scale 2 Officer- The candidate must be at least 21 years of age and must not exceed 32 years of age.
- For Scale 3 Officer- Candidate must be at least 21 years of age and must not exceed 40 years of age.
- There is age relaxation for some special backward castes and for the disabled. For SC and ST Castes 5 years of age relaxation, for OBC 3 years and for persons with disability 10 years of relaxation is given by the government.
- For Scale 1 Officer- Bachelor’s Degree in any field from any recognised University and having knowledge in computers.
- For Scale 2 Officer- Bachelor’s Degree from any recognised University with minimum aggregate marks of 50% and must have at least two years of experience in the banking field or any financial institution.
- For Scale 3 Officer- Bachelor Degree in IT, Computer Science or Electronic from a Recognised University with an aggregate of 50% marks and must have at least 1 year of experience in the field.
IBPS RRB Important dates 2023
If you wanted to know the important dates regarding the post of PO in RRB of India set by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection then you can check the table below:-
|Date of the Notification||1st of June 2023|
|Starting date of filling application form||1st of June 2023|
|Last date of filling the application form||21st of June 2023|
|Admit Card of RRB PO 2023||July 2023|
|Admit Card date of RRB Clerk 2023||In the month of August 2023|
|IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam 2023||5th of August 2023 and 6th of August 2023|
|IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam 2023||12th of August 2023, 13th of August 2023 and 19th of August 2023|
|IBPS RRB Scale 1, 2 and 3 Mains Exam 2023||10th of September 2023|
|Result of the Mains Exam 1||1st of January 2023|
Steps to fill out the application form for IBPS RRB PO 2023
If you wanted to fill out the application form for IBPS RRB PO 2023 then you can easily fill it out by following a few steps:-
- First of all, you have to open the official website of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
- Now you will have to click on CRP RRB and then click on Recruitment Process.
- Now you will have to fill out the application form and attach the required documents.
- Enter the captcha then click on submit button and pay the application processing fee.
- Now you will have to print the application form and e-receipt for the record.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Application date of IBPS RRB PO 2023 is the 1st of June 2023 to the 21st of June 2023
You can follow the steps given in the above article to apply for the post.