Welcome to our website www.highereduhry.com which is not related to any government body and does not claim any government body. The official website of the Department of Higher Education Haryana is www.highereduhry.ac.in which has all rights and reserves the right to change any decision regarding imparting higher education in the state of Haryana.
Today we are going to provide you with information about Higher Education Haryana which has established its authority in the field of higher education. Every student after completing their school education wants to move towards higher education because higher education is an important component to bring change in the society and nation.
Department of Higher Education, Haryana
Higher education will transform a student’s equity, access, quality, and infrastructure, the implementation of which is a major concern for the state government. Haryana Government has taken a step forward to provide quality education as the students want to pursue higher education. There are many colleges as they are from government organizations as well as private institutes, and the main aim is to provide higher education with quality. So if you are from Haryana state and want to take admitted to higher education then it is a good step for you to make different types of opportunities to move ahead in your career.
Higher Education Department, Haryana also has the vision to make the state of Haryana a knowledge-based state where every student is provided with all the facilities regarding higher education. The main objective of this department is to promote its higher education scenario to respond to both local and global challenges and to create a culture of higher education in the state of Haryana to create quality education and make it accessible to the students who now want to take admission.
Lakhs of students complete their school every year and go for higher education in Haryana state as well as other neighboring states which is not a good thing for the Haryana state government. So today here you will know about the department and its goal in relation to providing higher education to the students who want to get higher education in the state. Read the following sections to know more about what we want to tell you in depth.
Expansion of Higher Education in Haryana
It may be a difficult task for the Department of Higher Education, Haryana to ensure to provide the best quality education to the students but it is not that difficult a task and it can be accomplished by holding a meeting and taking appropriate decisions to fill the vacant posts and all the information for the current session. Providing supporting updates can be resolved this.
As mentioned on the website, we are enumerating some of the updates here and trying to give them below in some points as you need to read to make use of regarding the expansion of education in the state of Haryana.
- Ensure the full strength of the teacher for the current session to provide the best education as per the given syllabus.
- Make sure about the currently vacant posts in the colleges and fill them as soon as possible.
- Teachers should be present in the college on time and the presence of teachers should be ensured by the departmental officers from time to time.
- Unwanted leave will not be sanctioned during the session and no other transfer will be given.
- It has to be ensured that the teachers are present during college hours and no other work is given to them during college hours.
- Also, the infrastructure of the college attracts the students to attend the classes throughout the session.
- More than 75% attendance of the students in the class should be ensured.
- Organize college activities like institute awards, and scholarships for toppers from time to time for better motivation.
- Best teachers should be appointed as they are experts in their subject as students to study.
- Set up placements in government colleges to provide better job opportunities to deserving students.
List of Universities Under Higher Edu Haryana
To provide a better Higher Education to the students, the Department of Higher Education, Haryana has a bunch of Colleges, Institutes, and University that situated in Haryana State. As per the official updates, about 10 State Universities, 24 Private Universities, 170 Government Colleges, 97 Govt. added Private Colleges, 86 Self Finance Degree Colleges, 475 Self Finance B.Ed Colleges, and 2 Government Colleges of Education are under the department which aims to provide quality education.
- Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa
- Guru Jambheshwar University, Hisar
- Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, Sonipat
- Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
- Chaudhary Bansi Lal University, Bhiwani
- Ch. Ranbeer Singh University, Jind
- Pt. B.D.Sharma University of Health Science, Rohtak
- Lala Lajpat Rai University Hisar
- Shri Vishwakarma Skill University, Palwal
- Choudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar
- Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
- Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya
- Indira Gandhi University, Rewari
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Law University, Sonipat
- Gurugram University, Gurugram
- YMCA University of Science and Technology, Faridabad
- State University of Performing & Visual Arts, Rohtak
- Maharishi Balmiki Sanskrit University, Kaithal
- Amity University, Gurugram
- O.P. Jindal Global University, Sonipat
- APEEJAY Stya University, Gurgaon
- MVN University
- Jagan Nath University, Bahadurgarh
- SRM University, Sonipat
- BML Munjal University
- Ashoka University, Sonipat
- NIILM University, Kaithal
- Alfalah University, Faridabad
- World University of Design, Sonipat
- Rishihood University, Sonipat
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Ambala
- NORTHCAP University, Gurugram
- Baba Mast Nath University, Rohtak
- Sushant University, Gurgaon
- G.D. Goenka University
- SH Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University, Gurgaon
- Manav Rachna University, Sonipat
- PDM University, Bahadurgarh
- K.R. Managlam University, Sohna Road, Gurugram
- SAREX University, Gurugram
- IILM University, Gurugram
- OM Sterling Global University, Hisar
Objectives of Higher Edu Haryana
- Institutional Autonomy and Academic Freedom
- Honesty and Integrity
- Balancing of Teaching and Scholarship
- The value of Benchmarking
- Development of E-Resources
- Financing Option
- An incentive for Marginalized Group, etc.
Higher Edu Haryana – Contact Details
OFFICE OF DIRECTOR HIGHER EDUCATION HARYANA PANCHKULA
Address: Shiksha Sadan, Ground & 1st Floor, Sec – 5, Panchkula, Haryana (134105)
Reception Contact No: 0172-2567422
Email: [email protected]