I welcome you all in the beginning of this new session. Pt. Chiranji Lal Sharma Govt. P.G. College, Karnal was established in 1976. At present the strength of the college is 4408. The college has all the three faculties, viz. Arts, Commerce and Science besides the Job Oriented courses like BCA, BMCJ, BTM, Biotechnology, BSc. (IT) and Master Degree Programme in Commerce, English, Economics, History, Psychology and Mathematics. Army and Air wing of National Cadets Corps are working smoothly in
ALL FIRST YEAR STUDENTS MUST ENROLL THEMSELVES WITH THE SPOKEN TUTORIAL PROJECT TO GET IT RELATED CERTIFICATES FROM IIT BOMBAY. FOR MORE DETAILS AND REGISTRATION YOU MUST CONTACT TO HEAD/INCHARGE OF COMPUTER SC. DEPTT. STUDENTS MUST HAVE THEIR EMAIL ID. IF THEY DO NOT HAVE THEY CAN CREATE IT.
Minutes of the Meeting Cum Training/Rehearsal
A Meeting of the Presiding Officers and Observers has been held on 16.10.2018 at 11.00 A.M. in Room no. C-1. Dr. Rekha Sharma , Principal G.C. Karnal was in the Chair. The agenda for the meeting was students union election 2018. All the directions regarding the election have been discussed. Madam principal observed the whole process of the election. The directions were given to the Teaching as well as Non- Teaching staff.
STUDENTS UNION ELECTION RESULTS 2018-19
40th Annual Athletic Meet 2018’is to be held on 2nd and 3rd Nov 2018 in the college ground.
MONTHLY STAFF MEETING OF THE COLLEGE WILL BE HELD ON 11.01.2019 IN ROOM NO. C-1.
TALENT SEARCH COMPETITION OF THE COLLEGE IS SCHEDULED ON 18-09-2018 AT 10. A.M. IN THE COLLEGE CAMPUS.
Schedule of Staff meeting (Pt. CLS Govt College sec 14, karnal) Twice in a month 2nd and 4th Monday at 3:00PM in C-1
Pt. C.L.S. Govt. College, Sector - 14 , Karnal
Brief Minutes of Staff Meeting
1. Meeting held on 02-08-2018
Agenda – Digital Learning and Soft Skill
2. Meeting held on 20-08-2018
Agenda – Online Admission Process – Smooth functioning.
- Proctorial and discipline duty
- Uploading of Lesson Plan
- Activities Documentation for NAAC purposes
- Launching of Newsletter
- Maintaining of Botanical Garden
- Raksha Bandhan on women empowerment spirit
3. Meeting held on 17-09-2018
Agenda – ‘ Talent Hunt’ – Cultural Programme to be held on 18-09-2018.
4. Meeting held on 30-10-2018
Agenda- ‘40th Annual Athletic Meet 2018’to be held on 2nd and 3rd Nov 2018
- Internal Assessment to be sent in Nov 2018
- Staff Collection
- Celebration on “Sardar Patel Birth Anniversary” as Day of Unity- Run For Unity.
- Documentation of Activities
- Mentor group report maintenance
- RH House is empowered to make policy
- Staff requested to note and follow annual duties
- Staff was asked to avoid the use of crackers and to plant tree anywhere