Rally organised to aware People regarding their Right to Vote
An Awareness Lecture against HIV/AIDS was organised in this college. Sh. Ravinder Singh and Sh. Rajesh from Civil Hospital, Panipat delivered their lectures
on this occasion.Copies of photographs are attached with this Email.
Students Election will be held on 17-10-2018
Renowned author of English Literature Sh. R.K. Naryana on 13-10-2018
Training Program for girls by focal skill foundation centre under placement Cell is on 12-13 October 2018
A Meeting of the College-Council was be held on 09-Oct-2018 in the Principal office.It was chaired by Dr. Saroj Malik.The Main agenda of the Meeting was utilisation of the Chemistry Grant.
The following points were discussed:-
The Chemistry lab will be furnished with the permanent Gas fitting, Refrigerator, Exhaust fans, iron racks and almirahs as per requirement of the dept. will be purchased from the portal.
Some construction work is also required for the optimum utilisation of the lab.
The grant will be consumed upto 31 Jan 2019.
It was informed that the Student union election will be held on 17-Oct-2018 as per the procedure recevied from KUK/DGHE.
The Meeting ended with a note of thanks.
A Meeting of the College-Council was be held on 13-Oct-2018 in the Principal office.It was chaired by Dr. Saroj Malik.The agenda of the Meeting was nomination of five students as executive members for students union of the college.
The critrion decided for the selection of best students was good academic record, participation in cultural activities, sports, NSS and any other extraordinary achievement.
It was also unanimously decided that annual athletic Meet scheduled to be held in Nov, 2018 must be prepared to 25th & 26 th Oct 2018 due to some unavoidable reasons.
A Meeting of all the teaching Staff Will be held on 16-Oct-2018 in the Staff-Room.
A meeting of the teaching staff was held in the staff room on 18-10-18. The Principal Dr. Saroj Malik presided over the meeting.
1. Forst of all the chair congratulated and thanked as woell all the faculty members for successfuliy and peacefully conducting the election of students Union. She also appreciated the team spirit and cordination amongst all the staff members that made this uphill task possible in a very simple manner.
2. It was informed that Annual sports Meet of the college will be held on 25th Oct and 26th Oct 2018.Mr. Pardeep Dagar, commissioner Nagar Nigam, Panipat will be the chief guest at the opening ceremony and Sh. Attar Singh Mittal, social workers will be the chief guest on the closing day i.e, 26th Oct 2018.
3. All the teacher will ensure the presence of all the students throughout the function on both the days.
4. There will be a function on Road Safety on Oct 23, 2018.
5. On 31st oct 2018, "Run for Unity" race will be organised by NSS.
All the members were requested to submit the Video- Clipping by 20th Oct 2018
6. 4th ot 5th Oct was decided as the tentative date for Organising Deepawali Festival in the college.
7. The Meeting ended with a note of thanks by the chair.
A Scheduled Staff-Meeting will be held on 3-11-2018 at 1:15 PM in the staff-Room
Dear students ! Welcome to Desh Bandhu Gupta Govt. College Panipat. This Institute was established in the year 2008 and it is affiliated to Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra. The campus has a beautiful three storeyed building which has all the amenities for differently abled students also. The building is surrounded by leesh green lawn and a huge playground. The college is located in the outside of Panipat city in sec-18, HSVP, thus providing a environment.
Here, We strongly promote academic