Dear students ! Welcome to Desh Bandhu Gupta Govt. College Panipat. This Institute was established in the year 2008 and it is affiliated to Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra. The campus has a beautiful three storeyed building which has all the amenities for differently abled students also. The building is surrounded by leesh green lawn and a huge playground. The college is located in the outside of Panipat city in sec-18, HSVP, thus providing a environment.
Here, We strongly promote academic
Rally organised to aware People regarding their Right to Vote
An Awareness Lecture against HIV/AIDS was organised in this college. Sh. Ravinder Singh and Sh. Rajesh from Civil Hospital, Panipat delivered their lectures
on this occasion.Copies of photographs are attached with this Email.
Students Election will be held on 17-10-2018
Renowned author of English Literature Sh. R.K. Naryana on 13-10-2018
Training Program for girls by focal skill foundation centre under placement Cell is on 12-13 October 2018
A Meeting of all the teaching Staff Will be held on 16-Oct-2018 in the Staff-Room.
A meeting of the teaching staff was held in the staff room on 18-10-18. The Principal Dr. Saroj Malik presided over the meeting.
1. Forst of all the chair congratulated and thanked as woell all the faculty members for successfuliy and peacefully conducting the election of students Union. She also appreciated the team spirit and cordination amongst all the staff members that made this uphill task possible in a very simple manner.
2. It was informed that Annual sports Meet of the college will be held on 25th Oct and 26th Oct 2018.Mr. Pardeep Dagar, commissioner Nagar Nigam, Panipat will be the chief guest at the opening ceremony and Sh. Attar Singh Mittal, social workers will be the chief guest on the closing day i.e, 26th Oct 2018.
3. All the teacher will ensure the presence of all the students throughout the function on both the days.
4. There will be a function on Road Safety on Oct 23, 2018.
5. On 31st oct 2018, "Run for Unity" race will be organised by NSS.
All the members were requested to submit the Video- Clipping by 20th Oct 2018
6. 4th ot 5th Oct was decided as the tentative date for Organising Deepawali Festival in the college.
7. The Meeting ended with a note of thanks by the chair.
A Scheduled Staff-Meeting will be held on 3-11-2018 at 1:15 PM in the staff-Room
Happy Diwali to all the students and all the staff members teaching & non-teaching
Pariksha Pe charcha contest will be held on 29 th January 2019. Prime Minister will be interact with Students and there parents at 11:00 am On 29 January 2019